Monday, March 30, 2009

Top Ten..things you will probably never say!

Ok, so I found these in my parenting magazine and about fell out of my chair from laughing. In fact, I was on the phone with Liz and her and I both were cracking up..It for the mom's out there!! So here they are..in no particular order:

1. "No more arugula. You'll get a bellyache"
2. "Gosh, I wish I could keep pumping forever-its such a gratifying experience and makes me feel like a real women!"
3. "After my second pregnancy, I just couldn't keep the weight on!"
4. "Honey, lets play Barbies again, and I'll be the bad sister-again!"
5. "You know, I'm actually sharper when I'm awakened every two hours"...yeah I'm pretty sure I will never say that!
6. "All I want to do after a long day with the kids is have sex with my husband."..ok they never consulted me on this answer, but WOW did they hit the nail on the head!
7. "Why don't you try on something pink? You don't have enough pink clothing."..guilty!
8. "My new favorite song is "Fruit Salad". Totally downloading it!"..ok Sarah and I made fruit salad the other day and we were TOALLY singing this song!!!
9. "I regret getting that epidural."..ummm again never will you hear me say that!
10. "Thank you so much for the advice about everything I'm doing wrong with my kid. I found it really helpful."..this one just made me roll!!
I hope you found these are funny as I did!
Two more things..Ruby Sue Mathis (yes that is her full name) is doing fine. She is getting fat, and toally happy in her comfy warm home. The only predator she has to worry about is a four year old Blondie who is constantly in her face. But, we are all loving the little rabbit..so I guess we will keep her!!
I am asking for some prayers. My very best friend Liz..her sister and brother in law are going through a rough spot right now in their marriage. I'm asking that you pray for Liz as she ministers to them, and help her find the right words to say to them. Also, please pray for her sister and brother-in-law..as they need guidance..peace..understanding..patience...and a renewed love in their hearts. Love you Liz..we will continue to pray..pray..pray!
Well, I'm exhausted..again..so I'm off to bed. I told Sarah we would be home all day tomorrow so maybe we could make it a movie day..where we lay on the couch and snuggle all day. If that does pan out it would be awesome! But she will be over it within an hour. Never the less..I will get a little time to lay there with my greatest accomplishment and thank god she was brought into my life!
Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Im coming home the last 3 weeks in june! Give sarah a big hug for me...i got her a ukulele, im sending it to aunt tinas with a bunch of other stuff so make sure you get it from her!

    love yall!

    did you ever figure out if ruby was a boy or a girl?

    ReplyDelete