Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Cleaning in the Rain..just cleaning in the Rain!

Well, never did I think the day would come that I would be able to clean my entire house while Sarah was awake or at home. But the past few months I have been trying to give her duties to help me clean..so the work gets done faster and she is occupied for a few minutes. Her biggest chore is windexing. Give her a bottle of Windex and some paper towels and your house will be sparkling clean! Today she was cleaning everything from the surround sound speaker to the floors (with windex). Never the less the house was cleaned in less than 30 minutes..with her help we blew through this house! I got a picture of her with her infamous Windex bottle!

She could not wait for Tobin to get home so she could go stomp around in mud puddles. (I was not wanting to get out in the cold or rain...so daddy step up to the challenge). Anyways, Tobin got home and she ran and got her rain boots on and out she went. We also bundled her up with two jackets to keep her little body warm. And off they went! They were outside for about 10 minutes when I heard her crying..on the way inside she had fallen face first on the ground and was crying cause she got wet from the fall. Never mind the fact that she was ALREADY soaking wet from the rain and puddles..:) She came in and I made her some hot cholcolate and changed her clothes!






2 comments:

  1. AWWW...SWEET GIRL! Nice boots...love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is fun!! I loved to splash in the puddles when I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete