Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What happened to the rain?

This morning Sarah and I went to Liz and Coopers' house for our Craft Tuesdays! We finished our first project..which turned out pretty cute..if I do say so myself. Maybe Liz can post pictures of the finish project..or she may wait so you can see it in person! The cold front blew through and with it brought a BEAUTIFUL day. So, Liz and I took the kids outside and blew bubbles. Ok, Copper was not that into it like Sarah, but he enjoyed watching Sarah gleefully run around trying to catch them! The wind was still gusty, so the bubbles only stayed near for a few moments. It was fun though..


4 comments:

  1. Aww I love crafts!! I can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet beautiful baby girl. That looks like fun! Wish I was with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. were those the bubbles i got her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cody, yes they were! WOW great gift! She loved em..and they should last all summer :)Coop loved the cap :)

    ReplyDelete