Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter weekend! Our's was pretty uneventful! We had a Garage Sale on Saturday..that we planned literally at 9:30 pm Friday night. We did well though..made a little pocket change..:) Sunday we went to church and then to my parents to visit with my family! Below are some pictures from Easter Sunday. On a side note...Tobin and I are celebrating our 8 year anniversary today! Wow..8 years! He text'd me this morning (thanks to my mom for texting both of us and wishing us a Happy Anniversary..neither one of us remembered) and asked if I ever thought we would have a 4 year old old, a baby on the way, and have no clue who some of the bands are on SNL! The Yeah Yeah Yeah's were on Saturday night..dont have any idea who they are! I laughed..Sarah and him are by far my two greatest accomplishments! I love him and respect him more today than the day I married him. He is a great father, and one of the greatest men I have ever known!
Sarah and her Easter Dress!

Hunting Easter Eggs..she got SO much Candy. Anyone want any?


My cousins and my Brother holding Sarah!

Ok, I laughed at this picture..she is 4..and acts as old as the other two..who are 8 and 10

Her and the pinata..the boys never got to hit..the girls busted it open first!

Before the Shaving Cream Fight..yes Shaving Cream

After Shaving Cream!

My cousin bathing in the shvaing cream!

My mother is brave..she let all this kiddos litter her yard, house, and bathtub with shaving cream! The kids had a BLAST! It was fun to see what they all looked like when the battle was over!

Take Care!



2 comments:

  1. I am a horrible friend!! I had no clue it was your anniversary!! Happy Anniversary dear! Love yall :) The pictures are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete