Thursday, April 16, 2009

Girls only day!

After a rough few days (between pregnancy hormones and 4 year old hormones) I decided that Sarah and I would have a girls only day! It is something I had been wanting to do for a while..but as always TIME seemed to get in the way! So as I laid in bed at 1:00 am this morning I decided today was the day..NO MATTER WHAT! We had MOPS this morning..then off for a fun day! First we went to the Bluebonnets to take pictures...she is such a HAM! Look at those poses! We are in trouble when she turns 16..I know! Then off to lunch..when we pulled up I told her it was just going to be us two, and all she said was "Yea! Thanks mom!"..love it! Then I took her for her first pedicure (well I had a pedicure and she got her toes and hands painted). She chose green and pink for her toes and glitter for her fingers. She just sat there and smiled the whole time..I have definitely started something! She is now down for a nap cause we have a blast ball game tonight. After feeling like a failure as a mother the last few days, today showed me how much that little girl loves me..and really a little time is all she needed! I sit back and really cherish today..because as I look at these pictures I realize my little baby has grown so fast..faster then my mind can fathom. As Tobin's cousins wife put it..this season will soon be over, and all we will have are the memories. And today..I think I made some pretty good ones!




5 comments:

  1. Oh sounds like yall had tons of fun. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you take the bluebonnet pics?? So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet- your're right. Tomorrow my little girl will be 34! Time does move quickly but, she will always be my "baby girl".
    I think I may go for Pink and Green - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those toes~ so cute and girly!

    ReplyDelete