Monday, August 3, 2009

Maternity Pictures..

Yesterday we had my maternity pictures with Kendall. What an awesome job she did. We were suppose to do them outside but after church yesterday I decided it might be too hot to get good pictures without us being miserable. So I texted Kendall and asked it we could move it inside and she graciously said yes, and even opened her house to us. Tobin and Sarah did pretty well for the first 30 minutes..hopefully we got good shots! Tobin got to talk to Kendall's husband Brooks..who we have known for years..and they only came inside long enough to get a hunting magazine or look at hunting pictures. Kendall turned on cartoons for Sarah while we finished up. If you are looking for a photographer I highly recommend her..check out her website.

www.kendallstoyphotography.com

Well, I don't want to give to much away about the pictures..but towards the end of the session Sarah started to participate, and the outcome was so special. Cant wait for you to see! Here is a "tease" that Kendall sent me.

3 comments:

  1. is your hair darker or is it the lighting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out girl! Your family is too cute - and thanks for the DP!

    Kim - it is darker, she just got it done :) But the black and white pic makes it look even darker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see the rest of them!!

    ReplyDelete