Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lemonade Stand and Tithing..

Today my parents and I had a garage sale..we lasted till 3:00 pm then called it quits. We made a little pocket change, and now the leftovers are going to Good Will! Sarah decided to have a lemonade, cookie, and brownie stand. And let me say..she made out pretty well! She made $11.75..and we only put in $1.00 for change. We explained to her that whatever she made she could keep, but some would have to go to the church (her tithe). So after everything was said and done I told her how much $ she had and Tobin asked what she was going to do with it.."Well, give some to the church, and put the rest in my piggie bank!" What a blessing! Putting the rest in her piggie bank lasted until we got to Blockbuster and she wanted Sour Patches..I have a feeling not much will make it to the bank..poor piggie!! :)

1 comment:

  1. aww..what a sweet girl and good parents for teaching her a very important lesson!

    ReplyDelete