Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Sarah!!

Our sweet baby turned 4 today! Our little 7 lb 5 oz..18 inch baby girl is 4! What a blessing she has been in our lives. I look at her today and can not believe God blessed us with such an incredible, sweet, strong willed, silly, and excited little girl. The past 4 years have gone by so fast, and I wish my brain could hold and remember every minute I am with her...cause they are awesome! I had Sarah on Mothers Day 2005, and that was by far the greatest gift I could have ever received! We love you Sarah..more than words can describe. You are such a joy and blessing, and we are so lucky to be your parents!



3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sweetie!!! Love you bunches of......apples? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sarah!! Oh, and Happy Mother's Day to you, Shanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sarah! And, Happy Mother's Day and Birthday to you sweet Shanna.
    God is so good to us all. I can't wait to see where HE takes your sweet Sarah.
    love,
    Nana C

    ReplyDelete