Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Beautiful day to catch Seaweed Salad!

Today we asked Sarah "What would you like to do today?" Her response.."Ride my bike and go fishing!" So we took her across the country (well it felt like it) to a bridge about 2 miles from our house. The creek was up a little from the rain, so we tried to fish for about 30 minutes..but the only thing we caught was seaweed! We had fun though..she really is a daddy's girl. She loves to fish, hunt, be outside all hours of the day, and be wherever Tobin is. She is such a tomboy..well sorta! Until a big black bug ran across the living room today and she refused to come out of the kitchen until Tobin killed it! Funny girl!

PS: 2 weeks and 2 days before we find out what out Little Peanut is..a boy or girl! Names we have thought of: Rachel Elizabeth and Hayden Cole..we aren't married to the boy name but are pretty set with the girl! I am so excited to find out!!! My belly is growing and the baby is getting bigger and I can feel the movement more. No more problems with bleeding; however I have not been overexerting myself either...just laying low. Haven't been picking Sarah up..which is hard because sometimes I just want to swoop her up and give her lovings!

2 comments:

  1. Now I like to think I'm not biased, but Rachel is a perfect name for a girl. Warning: All Rachels I've known have strong personalities. Such a pretty combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the boy name!! :) Not that I don't like the girl name, but we are rooting for a boy.

    ReplyDelete