Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Happy Pregnant Women!

My favorite drink is Dr. Pepper, and when I got pregnant I had to stop drinking them cause of the caffeine. So I switched to Diet Coke, but could only have one a day because of the Aspartame. Then I found caffeine free Pepsi..which will work. BUT THEN...Tobin reminded me they make..I AM SO EXCITED..CAFFEINE FREE DR. PEPPER!!!!!! I drank one tonight..and oh how happy I was!! I will go to sleep tonight dreaming of tomorrow when I get to have another!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's just the little things of life and joy our husbands bring to us that make life SO GOOD. Love your blog and watching baby boy grow!
    You guys are precious,
    Alberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa.......they make caffine free Dr. Pepper???? Omg I am going to have to find some, I hate drinking too much caffine! Now if only they made a calorie free, caffine free Dr. Pepper that REALLY tasated like it :)

    Also - can you email me your mailing address? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete