Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Library and Clowns!

I took Sarah to the Krum Library yesterday, and as we were checking out the Librarian asked Sarah is she wanted to stay and see Story Time with Ringling Brothers Clowns..and you know what that answer was. They were Dave and Cherri, and she absolutely loved them! Tobin was able to get off in time to come see them with us, and my mom stopped by to. I got teary eyed as I listened to her laugh from the bottom of her stomach..so hard she was snorting. (Yes, she gets that from me..). The joy that she had made it all worth staying and taking a few extra mintues to remember how much fun the world can be through a childs eyes! When asked what she was thankful for (our nightly ritual) she said it was seeing those silly clowns!




2 comments:

  1. Aww...wish Coop and I could have come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think someone need to go to the circus in Aug!!!

    RJG

    ReplyDelete