Monday, March 26, 2012

Goodbye Spring break!

Last week my beautiful girl was home all day everyday. All three of my babies were together every day, and I could not have been happier. Last night as I was putting her to bed I realized how much I missed having her home all day. For 4 years it was just me and her, and now that the boys have come and routines are in place I forget just how much I missed her being with me. She is the silliest little girl, has the biggest heart, a smile that will melt your heart, and she is my first baby! I love her so much it scares me sometimes. :) I am so proud of the little girl she has become, and I can't wait to have her home for the summer. When I put her to bed last night..I found this letter she had written. With tears in my eyes I kissed her goodnight, and in that moment I knew I would change NOTHING about my crazy, joyful, sometimes insane, lots of belly laughs, and tons of kisses life. Nothing...



No comments:

Post a Comment