Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby Reed News!!

No..he is not here, yet! Last Thursday they sent me to the hospital for monitoring because I was having contractions. Which they saw, but I was not dilating and was still closed. They told me to rest because as my nurse put it "Those wimpy white boys lungs do not develop as fast as others!" Haha! I will be 36 weeks Friday..which they said would be better..but 37 weeks would be great! Well I went to the Dr. today and she checked me, and I am now dilated to a one! So in less than a week I have dilated a centimeter. Which she said was ok, I just need to watch my contractions and make sure I head to the hospital if they get more intense or closer together. Our little man may be here before we know it..or I could walk around for weeks and have to be induced..we will see! I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Actually - I LOVE Aquafor - thats what I slathered on my lips before bed 2 nights in a row, and I have held off since then cause I didnt think it was helping, but maybe I need to just keep at it.

    I always have some in my purse :)

    Bring on the boy clothes!!!!

    ReplyDelete