Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Mathis Crew Weekend!

It was Friday..now its Sunday! WOW that went fast. Friday night Sarah wanted to stay at her Mimi and Pappy's house..we have decided we think she kinds likes them. Tobin and I had a semi date night..if you want to call it that. We drove to Lewisville to look at a SUV for me and ate at Wendys. AWWW..I know that is what you are thinking! Saturday Sarah had her 3rd swim lesson..yes 3rd..I forgot the camera every time until this weekend. She is doing so well! There is a huge difference from the first day till now..Next Saturday is her last one! Then..we start ballet..at her request! Sarah and I hung out with my parents and brother the rest of the day while Tobin came home to study. Most of you know..but in case you don't...Tobin is studying for his Residential Home Inspection License. It is all done on DVD's from home..which is nice cause he doesn't have to go anywhere! We had a blast at my parents..Sarah and Cody went swimming on her "mini water park" slide, while mom and I attempted to put together Reed's crib..attempted..if anyone knows where they put those bolts please let us know! :) Saturday evening Sarah's cousin had her 7th birthday Sock Hop party. What fun! Tobin's mom and grandmother made her a poodle skirt and shirt..which was adorable. The whole party was such fun..And now it was Sunday..we went to church and went and ate lunch with Logan, Liz, Gracie and Cooper. They just got back from Branson and we have been missing them so much. Sarah and Gracie had their own conversation as usual..and poor Coop was so tired he was pretty much in a daze. After lunch we went to Little Elm to look at a Jeep Liberty...which we ended up buying..thanks Dave Ramsey! I love this car..love it! We came home..cleaned house, ate dinner, cleaned out cars, played bendaroos, and getting ready for bed. How was your weekend! :)
First, look at the two sweetest people ever!I love this picture
The picture isn't that good..sorry!


She is swimming by herself on the noodles!



Floating on her back..she would NEVER let us do this!



Our sweet blessing in her sock hop outfit!




They had a hula hoop contest..she tried hard!


All the sock hop girls!

I will try and post pictures tomorrow of my Jeep! Hope everyone has a blessed week!

2 comments: